Specialist Kitchen Extract Cleaning
We are industry leaders in TR19 compliant commerical kitchen cleaning, kitchen extraction cleaning and grease removal. Our specialist teams clean grease extraction systems to reduce the risk of fire within canopies, fan units and ductwork.
- Specialist Operatives
- Nationwide Response
- Free Completion Surveys
- Fully Certified CSCS/IPAF, PASMA
- TR/19 Compliant Cleaning
- NAAD UK Members
About our kitchen extraction cleaning
Our kitchen extract cleaning and maintenance service are completed to the standard set by B&ES. We offer a number of services to help improve the air extraction and safety of commercial and industrial vent systems.
Kitchen extraction fans that create a vacuum to expel fumes and smoke can also get clogged by fats, oils and grease, the grease particles can then become baked-on and impossible to remove by normal cleaning methods. This not only creates the risks of a fire but also significantly diminishes their efficiency.
Expert in TR19 Compliant Ventilation & Extract Cleaning
We use specialist degreasing methods using our remote foam systems and engineered rotary brush to remove grease and bacteria build-up within the extract system.
Our grease technicians operate to BESA TR19 guidelines and are in house trained in specialist grease removal and NAADUK standards.
Quality, Value, Reliability, Response
Our kitchen extract cleaning services include:
- Filter Cleaning. for free flow of air through the vent ducting.
- Canopy Hood Cleaning. to ensure hygienic work surroundings and minimize the risk of fire, while also being aesthetically clean.
- Duct Cleaning. to create fire breaks* within the ducting.
- Fan Cleaning and Servicing. to ensure longevity and efficient running of the equipment, also the cleaning of the fan acts as a safeguard for any malfunction which may cause a fire by removing the fuel (dirt and grease).
- External Cleaning Of Duct Work, Cowls and Louvre's. for hygiene and environmental reasons.
Fire Breaks* the removal of grease within the ducting. This is effectively taking away the fuel for the fire preventing its spread. Access hatches should be fitted in these areas to provide ease of access for cleaning.