We offer a comprehensive air supply and air extraction ventilation duct cleaning service that offers peace of mind to all customers. From air re-circulation units to air handling units of all sizes. All our duct cleaning services meet and comply with the B&ES TR19 cleaning standards.
Our specially engineered duct cleaning brush and extraction system allows us to clean where other companies cannot. We offer a medical grade disinfectant which certifies to the "Building and Engineering Services TR/19" standards.
- Micron Readings Pre-Post clean
- Air quality testing Pre-Post (internal and external readings
- Photographic evidence of cleaning
- Recommendation for future cleaning
- Schematic and technical specification of the unit
- Categorised list of maintenance concerns
- Certificate of works complete
This service covers all aspects of ventilation, from large domestic supply/extract duct-work within MHO buildings, to industrial premises.
On completion, a report shall be issued with an overview of the systems cleaned. Pre and post-cleaning photographic records and measurements, including COSHH data on any chemicals used. A sketch or schematic of the system indicating access panel and testing locations. We will also issue a certificate summarising the cleaning works completed.
TR19 / Approved
All our kitchen extract and duct cleaning adheres to the current legislation TR19 standards and guidelines set by NAADUK.