Most of the equipment used in production lines contain computerised technology that requires a thorough clean to keep things sanitary and running smoothly whilst taking caution to minimise the risk of damage to the sensitive nature of the equipment.
We are committed to providing professional production line cleaning services for equipment throughout the entire manufacturing process and with our flexible working hours, we ensure minimum disruption to production operations. We are proud to have worked on some of the biggest production lines in the UK such as Britvic Soft Drinks and Coca-Cola.
Post construction cleaning
For your reference:
"B&ES - TR/19 7.35 on completion a report shall be issued including the following:
- The system(s) cleaned.
- Pre and post clean measurements.
- Pre and Post cleaning photographic records.
- Additional works carried out (if any).
- COSHH data on any chemicals used.
- Recommendations for future cleaning requirements.
- A sketch or schematic of the system indicating access panel and testing locations and clearly highlighting any un-cleaned/inaccessible areas with an explanation as to why the area could not be accessed/cleaned.
- A certificate summarising the cleaning works completed.